Thursday, October 1, 2015

Burlington High School Helpdesk

I believe the website of Burlington's helpdesk is very impressive, but I also believe it is possible for us to create a blog of the same quality. One thing I see is different is the students and staff come to their helpdesk for help. Very few people come to us as a helpdesk for help. I also like how their blog is very professional and the entire helpdesk uses one website. This is a good way to bring everyone thoughts together. One thing that I also believe acknowledge is they have many tabs that seems excessive. I'm sure most people do not visit all the tabs making the work and time used creating and developing those tabs nearly worthless. Another good thing about their blog was it included descriptions of the helpdesk students making the readers gain a personal connection to each student.

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts. I can see your points why we need a school blog. Let's try and make posts in the personal blogs that are worth being posted on the school blog.
    Bring it up at the meeting and see if everybody agrees. If we create one for the school we need to carry it on and be consistent. Can we?

    ReplyDelete