Thursday, June 4, 2015

Gravity

Gravity is probably the biggest problem when handling technology. Other than carelessness, recklessness, and a absolute lack of care. And the weirdest thing is when you drop things you'l  never know if it'll be broken or not. Sometime when you drop things of something high its completely fine. Then you drop something from a low spot, or on something soft, the screen is shattered. I haven't seen anyone drop their iPad, even though I've seen a few cracked screens, and have almost dropped my own. I've dropped my phone before. And it already has a crack on it, that didn't come from it falling. It might be the type of glass. I know iPhones have a different glass. Or at least i believe so. iPhones crack a lot easier than Android phones. Chromebooks don't crack. The screen is like a strong, durable plastic. Which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment