Thursday, November 26, 2015

The mood

So currently I'm in the mood to catch up on some of these blog entries, yet I don't know why. Its late Thanksgiving night but it seems like a good time to do a few. I realized that many people are on social medias late at night. I believe summing up your day makes you feel better as you're not holding in all those emotions you felt during the day. This is not the case for me and these blog entries but I see it as true for those using Facebook. I also see the same on Snapchat when people give a short description of there day before falling asleep. Its like a habit that most teens have, and don't even acknowledge it. Adults have a slightly different habit. Rather than venting their feelings at the end of the day, they post them on social media immediately after experiencing intense feelings. Teens also do the same but usually I see adults posts on Facebook during the day, and rarely at the end of the day. How does this effect us, I have no clue. But maybe its a sign that many teens seek comfort at night after a difficult day. Or that teens want a person they can tell their feelings to, and those feelings burst out at the end of a long stressful day. When do I post on social media? Basically never. I don't need everyone to see my emotions. Thats why I struggle with journal entries and blog entries. It just seems unnecessary to me, but some people like doing it, and I find no reason to judge them.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are in the mood :)) Does the laptop help?
    It's very interesting what you notice about adults and teens' use of Facebook. We used to keep journals when were were in school and used them exactly for the reason teens now use FB. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete