Thursday, April 2, 2015

Inventory Post

For my first inventory check I checked Janet's room. It was very simple and easy since that's my extended class and I'm in there at least once a day. Janet's room also had new computers installed about two months ago. Janet's room had 5 of the new Dell computers installed. There has been times where the computer wouldn't log on to accounts but currently, (or when i checked) they worked great. There's also a document camera, a projector, and some other device I have never seen outside of Janet's classroom. The device is like a special computer. Or a computer tablet. Janet also has her teacher laptop. I also examined the Chromebook cart that was placed in their that day. The science Chromebook cart, which can now be found in Karen's room had most of the numbers rubbed away. It was difficult to figure our which number belonged to each Chromebook in it, but did it. The process probably took me about 45 minutes to an hour. A few numbers were obvious, but on others you could barely see any trace of the original number. What I had to do was write the numbers I could see, and use the process of elimination for the rest. I'm happy I got to use my problem solving skills.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Great job!
    In the future I can help a bit, I can go to the inventory page for Chromebooks, enter the service tag number, and then I will see the slot number. Unfortunately sometimes the service tag number is not visible either and then only the "problem solving skills" of yours can help:)
    Please, do not forget to enter the time you spent into your log.

    ReplyDelete