Thursday, March 19, 2015

Me

How did I start a blog without introducing myself and my goals? Sorry. I Larry M. Williams III, am an 11th grade student at School Without Walls. I get good grades and am a diligent worker, if I'm not extremely tired. And I like technology and interacting with people. The Help Desk is a great way to combine both, and help other people, while the Digital Solutions class is a great way to learn how to do so. By the end of the year, my main goal is to be able to say I've given assistance in nearly every classroom in our school. I've already helped in a few classrooms, assisting a few teachers and students. Not to say I'm famous, but I'm well known and a lot of people come to me for help. Helping them boosts my reputation and credibility, thus creating more clients. I believe with my outgoing and helpful personality, I'll be able to spread help and knowledge to nearly everyone.

-LMWIII

1 comment:

  1. your going to be a great teacher someday

    ReplyDelete