Thursday, January 21, 2016

Why I Opened My PS3

To fix it. So I thought. What happens when you go to diagnose a problem but have no clue what to do? You start digging. You check everything until you find something wrong. I jumped straight to the inside and opened it. Which didn't help at all. The problem was that my Hard drive was corrupted, and corrupted past the point of where the PS3 could fix itself. but it was still interesting to see what was on the inside. Now when I see it the PS3 I don't think of the smooth outside but the complex inside with all the wild mechanisms. This also has taught me to look deeper past what I see on the outside and look at the inside, or true meaning of things.
Long story short, my PS3 was broken/inactive for about a year or two. To fix it I deleted everything and decided that i could always restart everything. Once I formatted the Hard drive, which is just deleting everything, the PS3 restarted and it ways like it was brand new.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Hopefully it will act like new for a long time

    ReplyDelete